This one really explores the bandwidth limits of huge raid0 arrays done with Windows Server 2022 preview desktop experience (free 180 day install, haz rearm?) BUT the most important takeaway for windows users is to Benchmark RAM configs BEFORE you buy up to 128GB to ensure you can beat your storage controller bus speed :o
 and to not be satisfied with Anomoly results that are way off. I amd still slightly uncertain if it was switching from windows server 2016 to server 2022 that fixed NUMA, or fully populating all dimm slots, but one of those did it and results fell into line. A full 256GB RAMDISK potentially slower then a software raid0 config? Yup. Who would have thought? Interestingly this takeaway is not the same in the 3 linux distros I have tested (centos7, ubuntu 20.04, ubuntu 21.04) with the native madmax plotter with those being able to produce full ramdisk plotting times in the low 1600's.

I ran a quadrant of threads and buckets (-r 32 -u 256) to ensure the prior comparisons video tests were indeed the fastest I could get prior to running the storage array tests. In the end, I found 2 additional great takeways if you have a pcie-3 bw bus limit you are up against. 8 conventional SSD's maxes without taxing. Split in a 2/6 disk arrays of raid 0 config, you can use the 2 drive raid0 for -t and the 6 drive raid0 for -2. The final takeaway is that, as usual, if you want the fastest...Linux. Here is a guide to help you get going on Ubuntu 21.04  if you need.

Charted Results: